About Rev. Phil
Rev. Phil Landers is a real minister:
- He has a Master of Divinity degree from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, IL.
- He is a 3rd generation pastor – like his grandfather and father before him.
- He loves Jesus and the church – and spends time volunteering (doing for free what he used to get paid to do when he was a pastor).
- Now he focuses exclusively on weddings.
Rev. Phil Landers is married:
- He married Pam in 1984.
- Yes, that’s actually him. As he likes to say, “I’m not half the man I used to be.”
Rev. Phil Landers is an award-winning officiant:
Rev. Phil Landers is a reality TV star.
Rev. Phil’s hobbies:
- As a political science major in college, he reads the NY Times and Chicago Tribune daily on his iPad.
- He enjoys movies – trying to see all the Oscar-nominated films in the top 6 categories before they hand out the award.
- He’s a big Chicago Bears fan. When they last won the Super Bowl, he had been married for 1½ years (a long time ago).
- Spending time with his bride chatting, drinking wine, playing music – summers in the backyard, winters in front of their fireplace.