27 Courses Full of Wedding Day Details You’d Never Think Of
You can share every course with 6 others – your fiancé, your officiant, your maid/matron of honor, your best man, both moms – at no additional charge!
The courses are in Teachable – with 100,000 creators and over 1 billion dollars in courses (and coaching).
So, you pay through Teachable. The courses are viewed in Teachable (with two-factor authentication).
#1: Why Do I Need This? INTRODUCTION to the MasterCourse
- No engaged couple knows how to plan out a ceremony.
- No newly ordained friend or family member of the couple knows how to plan out a ceremony either.
- Rev. Phil Landers, America’s Wedding Expert™, does. See his vast experience, awards, reviews and credentials.
#2: How Can I Get ORDAINED Online? Tips To Do it Right and Easily
- Find out the #1 major online ‘church’ for getting ordained.
- Discover the catch to the ‘free’ ordination.
- Learn what the laws are in the state you will officiate.
#3: Where Should We Get Married? Tips for Selecting the CEREMONY and RECEPTION Site
- Unusual places to get married.
- How to get a church-ish feel for your ceremony — without all the rules, that is open to all.
- New ideas for selecting your reception site (which may well be your ceremony site).
- 14 photos, 3 Pro Tips (2 are exclusive)
#4: When Should We Get Married? Tips For Selecting the best SEASON, DAY and TIME for You
- The one thing you want for an outdoor wedding.
- The Sundays that are like a Saturday (sometimes still at a discount!).
- What sports fans need to consider.
- 13 photos, 9 Pro Tips (5 are exclusive)
#5: When Should We Schedule the REHEARSAL (and Rehearsal Dinner)?
- Why you should tell everyone the rehearsal starts 30 minutes sooner than it does.
- How long after the rehearsal is supposed to end to have the rehearsal DINNER.
- 2 Exclusive Pro Tips
#6: How Do We Book the Best Fit-For-Us WEDDING PROFESSIONALS? How Much Should We Spend?
- Why the order you hire wedding professionals matters so much.
- What do wedding pros cost?
- What to ask each wedding pro to do for you.
- 14 photos, 5 Pro Tips (2 are exclusive)
#7: How Do We Plan Our CEREMONY? Is There a Wrong Way?
- There is no right or wrong way – just traditions
- What are the components that make up a wedding ceremony?
#8: Who is in the PROCESSIONAL? Where Do They Go?
- Wedding party – what about an uneven number? A male standing with the bridesmaids? Two best men?
- Ring bearers – 2 other ideas besides holding fake rings.
- Ushers – do you need them? What do they do?
- 2 diagrams, 27 photos, 8 Pro Tips (4 are exclusive)
#9: How Can We Include Our CHILDREN in the Ceremony? Five Ways Besides Making Them a Junior Bridesmaid/Groomsman, Flower Girl or Ring Bearer
- A unity element you can do with your kid(s).
- Promise of support – why the stepparent should say it but the kid(s) should not.
- 8 photos
#10: How Do We Make an ENTRANCE Into Our Ceremony? The Ceremony Processional Order. If you only buy 1 course, make it this one
- The #1 Pro Tip that took Rev. Phil years to learn – never seen it published.
- Where to seat divorced parents if they get along – and, more importantly, if they don’t.
- A cool thing for groomsmen to do as they walk down the aisle.
- How to include the bride’s mom in the processional – yet maintain the bride’s dad’s anticipated role.
- 6 diagrams, 26 photos, 12 Pro Tips (6 are exclusive)
#11: What EQUIPMENT Do We Need For the Ceremony? What Can We Skip?
- Flowers – which ones you need and which you don’t (saving a lot of money).
- How many feet between the table holding unity elements and the front row. How it negatively impacts parents if you don’t do it right.
- Why a microphone on a stand is better than a lapel mic.
- 5 diagrams, 25 photos, 11 Pro Tips (8 are exclusive)
#12: How Do We BEGIN Our Ceremony? The Opening Section
- Why the officiant should tell guests that it’s an Unplugged Ceremony.
- 3 less patriarchal questions than “Who gives this woman to marry this man?”
- The #1 mistake officiants-ordained-online make at a ceremony.
- 3 diagrams, 15 photos, 1 Exclusive Pro Tip
#13: How Can We INCLUDE our GUESTS in the Ceremony? Three Ways
- So your guests are not bored observers – but active participants in the ceremony!
- A way to publicly share why you want to marry this person – you will laugh and maybe tear up. So will your guests. And you two don’t have to say a word!
- 3 photos, 5 Pro Tips (4 are exclusive)
#14: How Can We Include & Honor Our BRIDESMAIDS and GROOMSMEN In Our Ceremony?
- The 1 Exclusive Pro Tip will delight your wedding party.
- How to make the #2 maid/matron of honor not look like just another bridesmaid.
#15: How Can We Honor Our FAMILIES in Our Ceremony? Two Ways
- A special way to give flowers to parents who are still married to each other.
- Musical suggestions for these two ways.
- How to best display photos of loved ones that have passed on.
- 2 diagrams, 11 photos, 4 Pro Tips (3 are exclusive
#16: How Do We Select READINGS for Our Ceremony? Romantic & Religious
- The best of romantic readings. Religious readings you’ve heard before – and many you have not.
- How many? Who should read them?
- All about microphones and how to make sure these are heard.
- 10 photos
#17: Should We Include a MUSICAL INTERLUDE in Our Ceremony?
- Why you need “professional good” not just “karaoke good”.
- Why you may want to do this earlier in the ceremony
#18: How Can We Include a MESSAGE About LOVE, Marriage and Commitment in Our Ceremony?
- How to avoid having it sound like a (reception) toast.
- The ultimate (but incredibly rare) thing that will make your ceremony so memorable – and so funny!
#19: Do We Have a Choice In Our Wedding VOWS?
- Why you don’t want to write your own vows (Besides, one of you is terrified by the idea).
- If you’re shy, a way to say just two words.
- 3 photos
#20: How Do We EXCHANGE RINGS During Our Ceremony?
- What to tell the bride, the groom, and the best man to do (and not do).
- How to make sure you don’t cause your soon-to-be-spouse to bleed.
- 3 photos, 1 Exclusive Pro Tip
#21: Should We Include a UNITY Element in Our Ceremony? UNITY CANDLE
- Where does everyone stand – to get the best photos, so guests can see?
- How to (try) to do unity candles outside.
- 2 diagrams, 10 photos, 3 Exclusive Pro Tips
#22: Should We Include a UNITY Element in Our Ceremony? UNITY SAND
- Why you should have THREE colors and a funnel.
- 5 illustrations, 2 diagrams, 1 Exclusive Pro Tip
#23: Should We Include a UNITY Element in Our Ceremony? UNITY WINE That You Sip
- Special instructions for the bottles before they are placed on the table.
- Why you have to sip separately – and 1 couple’s creative solution.
- 4 illustrations, 2 diagrams, 7 photos and 1 Exclusive Pro Tip
#24: Should We Include a UNITY Element in Our Ceremony? UNITY WINE BOX
- Tips for the wine and the box it goes in.
- What size table to display it on; where to stand for better photos/video.
- 1 illustration, 2 diagrams, 8 photos, 2 Exclusive Pro Tips
#25: Should We Include a UNITY Element in Our Ceremony? UNITY BEER
- Why one must be a light beer and the other must be dark.
- A fun variation if the bride likes wine and the groom likes beer (but, oh, the taste).
- 1 illustration, 2 diagrams, 6 photos
#26: How Do We COMPLETE Our Ceremony? The Closing Sections
- The best thing the officiant can do for the photographer (and videographer).
- The most counterintuitive tip of what the couple should do as soon as they get to the end of the aisle.
- 7 photos, 1 Pro Tip
#27: How Do We Have a Wonderful RECEPTION?
- How to significantly speed up your guests getting a drink right after the ceremony ends (to avoid one of Rev. Phil’s big pet peeves).
- How to make the table numbers reflect your personality (and history).
- How to have the toasts heard by your guests (and the subject the best man should never bring up).
- 19 photos, 4 Exclusive Pro Tips
#28: The ENTIRE MasterCourse! 25% off!
- Get the entire course and you’ll discover things that you didn’t even know you were supposed to know about!
- Get 25% off vs buying 27 individual courses! One purchase = full knowledge
- Share with 7 people – you, your fiancé, your officiant, your parents, your maid / matron of honor and best man.
- 11 hand-drawn illustrations + 11 custom diagrams + 225 photos + 70 Pro Tips!
Don’t Forget the CEREMONY SCRIPT
Starting at $399
- It’s a completely customized ceremony script – your wedding party (in order!), your unity element, your vows and readings, etc. (That’s because you – the bride and groom -– fill out the information in the form.)
- Everything your officiant needs to say is in the script.
- Every action step your officiant needs to do is in the script.
- Result? They conduct an organized, personalized and fun ceremony that everyone loves!
- Result? Your friend or family member has no stress.