HAVE REV. PHIL OFFICIATE YOUR WEDDING
Have America’s Wedding Expert™ himself – Rev. Phil Landers – come to your city and officiate your wedding!! He will travel anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. Destination wedding elsewhere, international couple? It’s quite possible, just ask. (He has a passport!)
Watch videos of Rev. Phil during actual weddings. Notice not only how the guests are responding – but how the couple is, too. You’ll quickly realize how amazing and fun it would be to have your love story shared at your wedding ceremony by the master storyteller!
What Does Rev. Phil Do to Make Your Ceremony So Personal, Fun and Emotional?
What You Get
Why You Want It
Rev. Phil Shares What You Love About Each Other
You two will laugh (and maybe cry). Guests will learn more about why you’re such a great fit.
Insta-Worthy Photos & Video
Rev. Phil works with your photographer and sets up the ceremony in a way that gets you great photos!
Rev. Phil is the Wedding Planner for Your Ceremony
Rev. Phil will make sure everything is properly set up. He will contact all your other wedding pro’s the week of your wedding.
Vows & Readings You Select
Rev. Phil gives you the best of romantic and religious readings + vows. Saves you hours of searching online
Complete Script in Advance
No surprises! Just the way you want it to be. No videographer? Makes a great keepsake.
3 Ways to Include Your Guests in the Ceremony
So your guests are not bored – but active participants in your ceremony. Makes the time fly by.
Rehearsal: 1 Hour on a Separate Day
Guidance on how to walk in, where to stand, what to do, etc. This rehearsal is 2X the length of your ceremony and 2X the length of every other officiant.
4 Alternatives to Unity Candles
Plus what you need, what to avoid and how to set it up best for photos. Includes unity beer!
3 Ways to Include Your Family in the Ceremony
Options to honor parents, kids (if you have them) and loved ones who have passed away.
2½ Hour Planning Meeting
Sit with an expert who will give you ideas and options. You choose. Then he tells you how to make it work.
Rev. Phil Shares Your Love Story at Your Wedding!
The ultimate way to personalize a ceremony! There will be laughter. Your guests get to know you better. Have you seen the videos (above)? You’ll laugh.
5-Star WeddingWire Reviews – Laughter & Tears
Guests Rave About the Ceremony 3 Months Later!
“I reached out to Reverend Phil just after we had our friend cancel on officiating our wedding. Went on all the wedding websites, checked out his videos on YouTube, really did my research and everything I saw was great. It was a blessing in disguise that we needed an officiant because I honestly couldn’t have imagined our ceremony to be any more perfect than Rev. Phil made it. He is so thorough and gets all the details he can to truly create a special and unique ceremony for your day. His attention to detail is phenomenal, which was a huge “plus” for me, as well as his quick responsiveness to any and all questions.
We still have people raving about our ceremony and how much they loved it — it’s almost 3 months later! We all laughed and cried (happy tears, of course) and just enjoyed the moment. The way he holds the attention of a room is phenomenal!
Not only does he give his all for you, but you get to know him through the process and Rev. Phil is such a great guy, really enjoyed our meetings and just talking with him! So seriously, stop looking any further! Rev. Phil is a true master of his craft and will be the perfect addition to your day! Worth every single penny!”
-Ashley & Joe, The Drake, Oak Brook, IL (watch their love story video)
The Ceremony Was Favorite Part of Wedding Day!
“I don’t think many people can say that the ceremony was their favorite part of their wedding day, but we certainly can! Rev. Phil did such a wonderful job of getting to know us and bringing our love story to life. He builds in so many special moments into the ceremony, and he designs the whole thing to create pictures filled with tears and laughter! Could not recommend Rev. Phil enough. Probably the best money we spent on our wedding day! Worth every penny!”
-Jo & Brian, Firehouse Chicago, Chicago, IL
Genuine Emotion – Makes for Great Photos & Video
7 Things to Know If You Want Rev. Phil to Officiate Your Ceremony
About Booking Rev. Phil:
About Your Wedding Weekend:
About Your Wedding Ceremony:
#1: You have to book him EARLY
- If he has a Chicago wedding scheduled, he can’t travel to do yours. He has to honor his previous commitment.
- More availability during Chicago’s off-season: November through April
#2: You have to BUY OUT HIS WEEKEND
- He normally does several weddings in a weekend.
- You have to cover the revenue he would have made.
Rev. Phil Shares What You Love About Each Other
- It limits his time away from his bride of 38 years.
- Can’t get into the venue the evening before – since they have a wedding?
- Do it in the venue at 11:00am the day before. Afterward, ladies get hair and nails done. Guys golf or something fun. All meet up for rehearsal dinner.
- Or do it in the largest empty conference room of the hotel that you booked all the rooms at. Likely, they’ll do it for free
#6: Guests will talk about YOUR CEREMONY for weeks and months afterward. Yes, the ceremony!
- “It has been months since the wedding and guests are still talking about it. We had people that could not attend ask us for a video since they heard so many wonderful things about it.” – Andrea & Brendan, Schram Memorial Chapel, Glenview, IL
“He did such a fantastic job, I never expected my ceremony to be the thing people are still talking about!” – Vanessa & Brian, Double Tree Hotel, Arlington Hts, IL
#3: You have to cover his EXPENSES
- Airfare, lodging, rental car, etc.
- He offers flexible payment plans and payment methods.
#5: He’d like to be invited to your REHEARSAL DINNER and to your RECEPTION
- After all, he doesn’t know anyone else in your town.
- “He is very gregarious and all of our families and guests enjoyed his company at the reception.” – Lynda & Paul, Enrico’s Italian Restaurant, Frankfort
#7: Your ceremony can be AS RELIGIOUS OR NOT as you want it to be
- Rev. Phil is a real minister.
- But he wants the ceremony to reflect you – not him
- He can wear a clerical collar (looks like a priest) or a suit and tie.
- He will not allow anything at the ceremony that would violate his Christian faith.
- Nor will he do anything to offend your (or your family’s) faith.
- Sharing your love story puts the emphasis on what unites you – your love!